Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:1582 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Actuarial - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for AM-Actuarial for Bangalore.
As an Assistant Manager in the Life Actuarial Services team which works for Company's UK, US and India. The actuarial work performed by the team spans across life audits, appraisal valuation, embedded value, economic capital and modelling for these as necessary.
Should have cleared 4 CT papers excluding CT9
Experience- 5.5-9 Years
- Actuarial Audits: Audit of the client's half-yearly and yearly valuation systems for true and fair view.
- IFRS current and proposed IFRS 17[Assumptions, methodology, controls and results] review
- Solvency II [Assumptions, methodology, controls and results including Technical provisions, SCR] review
- IFRS to SII Technical Provision movements
- Modelling: Modelling of reserves, risk margin, embedded value for various life products; migration of models from existing actuarial software (e.g. MGALFA to GGY AXIS); model testing and validation.
- Appraisal Value/Transactions/Embedded Value Review: Provide transaction and due diligence support to the client; including performing independent validation of Embedded Value calculations.
Other related responsibilities -
- Assist client with understanding and implementing the new regulations e.g. IFRS 17, etc.
- Provide assistance with actuarial system transformation
Avanika Singh Chauhan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.