Principal professional at Talent Source
Views:144 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Accounts & Finance - Manufacturing Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Qualification : CA with 3 to 5 years in manufacturing Co
Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Plant Accountant provides accounting services for a plant.
- Responsibilities include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Being a Plant Accountant complies and prepares analysis and reports of accounting activity and data.
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and reconciliations.
- General ledger accounting of processing invoices transaction for all types of Purchase and expense in SAP & verification of entry of all relevant statutory compliance including GST/TDS etc. General ledger Scrutiny and pass necessary journal vouchers.
- Product Costing Calculation of Cost of Production, Inventory Valuation, cost reduction and, costing analysis all things in Factory Productions.
- Preparing of MIS Report to management on monthly basis.
- Cost Audit Report
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register scrutiny of FA ledgers-Making monthly reports of fixed Assets additions.
- Preparing Daily Report GRN for material required in Production, timely vendor payment and online entries of relevant transaction in SAP syste