HR Recruiter at Swiss Legacy Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:122 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant General Manager - Transitions - US Healthcare RCM Domain - BPO (11-13 yrs)
- 7+ years of relevant experience, most of which should be in BPO environment (preferably in US Healthcare RCM domain)
- 8+ years of the BPO experience should be in Transitions role
- Should have Program Management experience of small to medium size engagements.
Transitions - Execute transition of processes with end-to-end accountability. Establish robust project plans, clearly specifying various tollgates / milestones, tasks, planned/actual start and end date, responsibility and completion status. Establish organized 'Ways of working' through a structured Governance model and escalation matrix. Consultants in this practice will be required to work closely with our clients on onsite projects. The individual will ensure that program and project implementations are meeting/exceeding client expectations.
Solution and implementation design - The individual will work with the Sales / Customer Success teams to build customized solutions for new client engagements. This will entail creating compelling value propositions for the clients, developing transitions and implementation solutions, and providing inputs to effectively price service provision.
Opportunity identification & Due Diligence - Performs Due Diligence/ Opportunity identification exercise for the clients and assists in preparation of Statement of work, submit the recommendation for outsourcing based on the current capabilities.
Building capability in the Transitions function - The individual will be responsible to bring innovation to the Transitions function by developing new and improved frameworks that will enable more effective transitions. This will entail the assessment of new tools that can be deployed in Transitions, rethinking existing approaches to typical issues, understanding challenges and learning across different engagements and subsequently incorporating these in our Transitions methodology.
Maintain knowledge of industry trends in the Healthcare RCM domain - Research competition and updates on global market trends within the Healthcare RCM domain
Technical skills -
- MS Project - Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic MS Project options
- MS Visio - Create and maintain process maps
- MS Excel - Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates/milestones, planned/actual start and end date, responsibility, and completion status
- MS PowerPoint - Governance meetings to provide updates based on the expectations of the target audience.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Post-graduation, business management (preferred)
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification (preferred)
- Valid Passport (essential)
- Valid US Visa (preferred)
- Should adhere to applicable Do's & Don'ts of implemented Information Security management System (IEC/ISO 27001:2013) and HIPAA regulations
- Adherence to the rules and regulations as outlined by the management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.