Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:989 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Assistant General Manager - Strategy - Chairman's Office - Business Conglomerate (4-14 yrs)
At present, We are having an urgent opening for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (STRATEGIC ROLE) for a REPUTED BUSINESS CONGLOMORATE based at MUMBAI location.
JOB LOCATION: MUMBAI (CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE)
SHOULD BE ENGINEER with substantial experience in PROCESS DRIVEN INDUSTRY and STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Role Overview :
- Developing growth strategy, lead strategic projects, valuation of organic & inorganic growth, study business proposal, business performance monitoring & operational excellence, strategy formulation & execution, business process reengineering, project Management, investment Valuation & decision making, fund raising & project finance, financial modeling & forecasting, industry research & strategic initiatives. IT & Digitization, employee performance management and developing balanced score card.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Will be responsible in managing 1-2 businesses of The reputed Group
- Responsibility includes Financial Analysis, Strategy formulation, Investment Analysis, business planning, providing critical inputs to Chairman - strategic decisions, operational planning, pricing, & process improvement.
- Interactions with stakeholders of every business to enable effective co-ordination of various activities and provide relevant information and assistance to the CE
- Reviewing documents & providing critical inputs for all board meetings, chairman meetings & business meetings.
- Conduct & Participate in Business review meetings with CEO's and other leadership team of businesses to ensure management directions are followed.
- Develop intelligent MIS system to assist pragmatic decision making.
- Scouting for new growth opportunities to grow group's business, including launching & leading new initiatives.
- Evaluation of investment/divestment opportunities strategically, operationally, financially, along with feasibility.
- Participate in medium & long term planning/budgeting activities with business teams & identify growth opportunities.
- Reconciliation & variance analysis at each month end with actual post-closing of books and presenting it to Chairman.
- Scenario analysis in Financial models for various leasing, part sale or asset sale options using various tools like DCF, direct comparison etc.
- Market Intelligence and Benchmarking analysis
- Identify Process Gaps and working towards standardization of processes