Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:539 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant General Manager - Sales - Ceramic Firm (10-15 yrs)
Job Opening for AGM - Sales Role with Leading Ceramic Company
To execute the project, retail sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high-quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares, and profitability to grow future business.
- Project and Retail Sales Strategy and Procedures
- Market Research and Analysis
- Optimizing Return on Investments
- Sales Target and Revenue
- Customer Service and Communications
- General knowledge of Business Development, Presentation, and Reporting
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company's target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospect and acquires new accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face-to-face presentations and meetings with clients and providing them with the utmost customer service.
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability per Project and Retail sales.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensures to submit a consistent project and retail sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Director