Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:744 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Assistant General Manager - Legal - Bank - LLB/LLM (15-16 yrs)
Client - A Leading Private Sector Bank
Base Location - Delhi
Job Description (Legal)
- Providing professional & strategic advice to various Business Groups within the Bank. Drafting, vetting, advising and negotiating on matters in corporate/commercial banking, structured finance, project finance, general corporate lending and retail banking
- Drafting, settling & negotiating various Facility Agreements and Security documents.
- Managing litigation - research, drafting, attending Courts, strategic planning of court cases
- Negotiating with counsels/law firms (both onshore & offshore) for finalization of Agreements, Security Documents, Contractual Comforts etc.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating on various Contracts, Agreements, MOUs etc.
- Instructing and briefing counsels at all forums for effective recovery drive for various NPAs
- Drafting various Petitions, Applications, Replies, and Rejoinders etc. (to be filed in High Courts, Supreme Court and other forums such as CLB, DRT, DRAT, BIFR, AAIFR, Magistrate Courts )
- Drafting and settling various notices
- Liaising with Governmental Authorities
- Managing a team of lawyers
- LLB/LLM with 15+ years of experience. Experience in BFSI domain wold be preferred
- Extensive experience in the corporate & retail legal domain - deal structuring, drafting, litigation, etc
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders effectively both internally/externally
- Alignment to business objectives and a solution focussed approach
- Should have handled a team successfully