Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:1165 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant General Manager - HRO/RPO Process - Hire To Retire (15-20 yrs)
Assistant General Manager HRO/RPO process owner opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 15 to 20 years experience. You will use your working experience in HRM/RPO/HRO/HR Shared Services Transformation, Digitization and automation to strength and automating the HR processes. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Designing and implementing the Delivery processes for HRO/RPO including driving the continuous improvement and transformation process
- Creating the shared services and business services strategies and shaping up and articulating business case to C-Suite Level and maintaining contact with them.
- Being accountable for supporting operational sponsor and leading the PMO
- Keeping updated with new technologies and innovations available in the market in digital and Analytics space.
- Participating in overseas recruitment processes & activities
- Designing the new operating keeping in mind corporate strategy, priorities
- Maintaining the effective communication by strong moderation skills
- Implementing the measures to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverable are on track and accurate
- Ensuring continuous improvement for global shared services
- Mitigating the risk by identifying the projects related to risk in early stages
- Should have experience in leading the large HR BPS Delivery along with successfully delivering Shared Services
- Should have at least 15 to 20 years of experience and at least Bachelor's degree (full time)
- Should have expertise in HR Transformation strategy and planning toward HR technology, HR shared services, HR outsourcing, HR process design, HR Data Management and Reporting
- Should be able to manage a team and prior experience managing HR Helpdesk
- Should have excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be willing to travel, subject to project requirements
- Should have experience in working on SAP HR or Oracle HR.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes