Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:534 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Call Center Operations (15-20 yrs)
AGM / GM - Call Center Operations (Only Female Candidates)
- The role of the Assistant General Manager/GM - focuses on formulation and streamlining the organisational processes who will be responsible to handle large team of call centre executives. The role requires high level of customer service acumen strategising the operations and delivering high productivity through controlling, monitoring and analysing the processes of the organisation.
- To look after entire 200+ seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Mandatory : Experience in Outbound call centre sales process : 15-20 yrs
Min number of agents handled : 200+
Should have working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Should be Open to Travel & work under deadlines
- Candidate should be well-groomed and open to travel
- Standard Day shift timings: 10am - 7pm (9 hours), 6 days.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 15-20 years of experience in process formulation; process improvement
NOTE : ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY