Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:5880 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Business Development - BPO (9-16 yrs)
We are seeking for AGM / GM Business Development for one of our clients in domestic BPOs and a listed company. The position will directly report to the Chief Sales Officer.
Job Description :
- Will be heading the Sales and business development arm of India's leading BPO.
- Will be responsible for providing leadership for the following functions: Pre-Sales, Sales and Transition function of the organisation
- Key outcomes that one will be responsible for will be to achieve the top line and profitability aspiration of the management.
- Driving business growth through new and existing market segments for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue and profitability benchmark set by the management
- Building a comprehensive external opportunity analysis Reviewing and interpreting the competition after in-depth analysis of market information to fine tune the marketing strategies and escalate business volumes.
- Solution Design and Pre-sales Lead managing a team of consultants.
- Launching new products and services and taking care of promotional aspects & performance requirement pricing and brand building activities
- Interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders for Business Solutions and RFI/RFPs for BPO processes
- Delivery of Proof-of-Concept deployments
- Formulating marketing strategies and ensure comprehensive implementation of the same.
Job Profile :
- Identifying key/institutional accounts and strategically securing profitable business
- Giving company and product presentations to prospective clients all over India and generating enquiries.
- Relationship building with decision makers and key buyers.
- Conduct Pre-sales/business negotiation
Note : Candidates from BPO industry only