Assistant General Manager - Finance - Chemicals (9-18 yrs)
Role of AGM - Finance in a leading chemical organisation
- Monitoring of forex.
- Liasioning with banks for opening of LC's, BG's and other bank related transactions including trade finance.
- Deployment of short term funds based on surplus estimations
- Online payments - RIL, Statutory and others
- Prepare Financial Data to be submitted to the banks/Financial institutions
- Manage Credit Control
- Manage Account Receivables & Payables
- Debtor Analysis and Weekly and Monthly Report presentation
- Maintain Financial MIS on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in excel & PPT
- Investment Management
- Deployment of funds based on management decision
- Submission of FFR-1,FFR-2, QIS and other bank reports within due date
- Monitor/making day to day accounting and entries in ERP of receivables
- Documentation with respect to all the investments.
- Coordinating with plant for daily funds requirements and receivable related accounting.
- CA with an MBA preferred
- Should have good knowledge about the entire banking operations.
- Knowledge of financial model for working capital facilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.