CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:4771 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
1) Planning& analysis
a. Supply and procurement planning basis past sales volume, future forecast and current stock
b. Maintain optimum inventory as per RoL / RoQ across all branches
c. Proactive analysis, planning and execution
2) Sourcing and Inventory control
a. Vendor selection and development for solar components and services
b. Vendor audit and benchmarking
c. Cost optimisation thru sourcing efficiency improvement
d. Export of FG
e. Import of RM
3) Assembly / manufacturing
a. Focused on productivity and efficiency
4) Delivery and logistics
a. Ensure stock availability
b. Develop logistic vendor
c. Cost control
5) Return system
a. Warranty replacements
b. SLA with critical vendors
c. Disposal of slow moving / obsolete assets
6) General :
a. Maintain good SCM / WH practice like FIFO etc. Put in place systems for the same.
b. make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
c. Inspire, lead and manage team to deliver organisation key results
d. Should also have global awareness, good business ethics, and an understanding of legal contracts
e. soft skills like communication, effective presentation, analytical ability, and attention to details
f. Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Develop logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the SCM perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Min 10 years, preferably from manufacturing industry
Qualification MBA from a reputed school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.