Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Litigator - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Our Client, One of the Leading Manufacturing Company in India, is looking to hire a Litigator with total 10 to 15 years of experience in handling NCLT, Commercial, IBC, Recovery, Land related Litigation and Arbitration for their Mumbai Office.
The Company is known for their Engineering excellence and a strong pioneering spirit and also played a pivotal role in India's economic growth. Candidates should have experience working in a Law Firm as well as In-house Culture.
Job Description -
1. Handling of litigation matters pan India (including all land related litigation) of Business Divisions as well as Branches before lower courts, various High Courts and the Supreme Court and ensure adherence to timelines.
2. Matters referred to Arbitration.
3. Advising all divisions and departments on litigation and non litigation matters involving all the relevant and applicable laws including all land related laws.
4. Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when required.
5. Extending necessary support to Attorneys/Counsels to enable them to complete/submit the pleadings within the allotted time frame.
6. Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend to their drafting requirements
7. Creating awareness on various relevant laws by organizing workshops/training programs.
8. Guiding and assisting the team in all the matters being handled by the team in order to achieve desired results for the divisions/departments as also guiding the team towards enhancement of the required knowledge and skills.
Preferred familiar with -
1. Property & Land related laws.
2. IBC laws
3. Arbitrations law