Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1122 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Assistant General Manager - Credit Risk - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
- Manage the credit risk function for a large, Mid-corporate and Small Medium Enterprises portfolio.
- Responsibilities include underwriting of credit proposals and monitoring of the portfolio.
- Leading a team of team leaders and credit analysts.
- Undertaking the credit underwriting and assigning internal ratings based on detailed credit appraisal for working capital and project finance proposals.
- Underwriting and monitoring credit exposure to India-based corporate clients from overseas branches/subsidiaries..
- Providing assistance to the sanctioning committees in taking credit decisions through discussions during presentation of credit proposals.
- Implementing the Bank's credit policy, other internal policies, regulatory and other and external guidelines.
- Advising the business team on strategies for business development through the acquisition of new clients with a view to ensure healthy growth of the asset portfolio.
- Providing guidance to the new client acquisition team in the identification of potential acquisitions, through sector and market analysis and networking with risk counterparts of competitor banks.
- Pro-actively monitoring and reviewing the credit portfolio to ensure credit quality is maintained and delinquency is under control.
- Building relationships with cross-functional teams in order to understand business requirements and providing feasible solutions.