Assistant General Manager - Contracts - Electrical Business (7-10 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Contracts - Electrical Business
Industry - Manufacturing
Skills - Contract Management, Vendor Management
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage end-to-end contract cycle with client facing and management responsibility
- A unique mix of accountability of legal and contractual obligations with dimension of financial feasibility
Client Details :
A pioneer in telecom and defence innovations while providing world-class infrastructure to large conglomerates with complex and sensitive requirements, our client specializes in manufacturing telecom and defence support equipment and related technologies. A very established firm that promotes competitive industry positioning while promising growth and innovation to its employees.
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing & handling contract management assignments. Activities include analysis of contracts, bench marking of contract conditions
- Responsibilities include ascertaining the contractual obligations (commercial, operational, legal etc) in procurement contracts
- Providing training and guidance to onsite team in monitoring compliance of contractual conditions
- Should have good understanding about Primavera, MS Project, etc.
- Understanding of company & industry laws.
- Preparation of claims & Extension of time and follow up till approval
- Preparing cost comparison statement & delay analysis for claims/extension of time
- Timely deliverable strict contractual obligations and support client escalation of issues
- Maintain claims & variation order log
- FIDIC Condition of contract knowledge
- Review and identification of risk factors or issues arising out of PO/tender/ Contract
- You carry about 7-10 years of relevant experience in Electronics/Electrical companies
- Strong understanding and working exposure of laws pertaining to contracts
- Excellent coordination skills for external and internal stakeholders management
- Innovation mindset to preempt and solve issues quickly
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Tier-1/2 institutes
- ICWAI/RICS expertise shall be preferred
- Able to work independently
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work in a an established and stable firm providing flexible and innovative work culture
- Handle the unique position that puts your financial, legal and contractual skills to test and learning
- Great exposure as part of the CFO's team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.