Assistant Director - US Indirect Taxation - Big4 (12-18 yrs)
BIG 4 hiring US Indirect Tax -Assistant Director Level
Role Description: This individual would play a senior leadership role at the Indirect Tax (IT) practice for US Geography, BIG 4 The individual would be reporting into the Head of Indirect Tax (IT) at Big 4, and would lead a team of over 250 Indirect Tax Professionals. This team is a part of Tax Core Service Delivery business unit of Big 4.
Roles and responsibilities
The Detailed Roles and Responsibilities of the individual will include:
- Manage Service Delivery for Indirect Tax US and lead the evolution and transformation of operations and processes through implementation of best in class practices from across the domain.
- Lead and implement Quality initiatives for the Business Units and clients managed by the individual
- Lead and participate in the Continuous improvement activities for the operations managed by the individual
- Evolve a methodology to monitor and report on project / process performance and relate the same to revenue / resource utilization
Indirect Tax Leadership Team:
- As a key member of the Indirect Taxleadership team the individual will be expected to bring thought leadership aligned to the future of business tax at Big 4.
- Participate in building the Vision and execution of the vision for the Big 4 Indirect Tax service line.
- Develop and maintain a strong network with the US Indirect Tax leadership.
- Participate in business development activities and initiatives with the US Indirect Taxengagement teams, and manage a pipeline for Big 4 Indirect Tax professionals
- Strong People leadership skills and leading by example.
- Commercial Mind-set tuned to the BIG 4 Culture and setup
- Develop & implement strategies for Talent Acquisition, Development & Retention
Technical Leadership and Client Engagement:
- Personal accountability in leading large client engagements for Big 4
- Lead and participate in the Tax Technical and Domain knowledge enhancement projects for the professionals
- Develop and Enhance personal technical knowledge and understanding of US Tax
- Contribute to thought leadership through technical white papers and research on a periodic basis.
Collaboration & Teaming:
- Drive best practices to ensure the continued trajectory in integration with global member firms
- Actively collaborate with other service lines to deliver client excellence through a - One Firm- mindset
- Serve as the Big 4 Technical Anchor and represent Big 4 IndirectTax knowledge initiatives