Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:903 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Director/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
We are living in the digital disruptive age and like every business, we are changing the way they reach our clients, marketour services and engage our workforce. The marketing team shoulders the responsibility to look at innovative ways to tell our brand story and create compelling narratives that can help fuel our organizational growth.Senior Manager - Digital Marketing is the pivot, who will help convert this excitement to business-relevant digital campaigns that have a tangible impact on revenues. He/She needs to be an expert in digital marketing strategy, tools, and tactics and relate to the digital marketing ecosystem in India.
Scope of Work:
- This role is responsible for the development of the digital marketing strategy for the one of the largest professional services companies in the world - will be responsible for executing the strategies, maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking, maintain dashboards and positively impacting top line and bottom-line business results.
- The scope will include paid digital marketing for business, website strategy management and development, social media and online advertising.
- The individual in this role will collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (Communication/PR/Design, Product team, BDMs), external agencies and strategic partners, social media agency, and various internal cross-functional organizations to deliver brand-specific digital programs.
- The incumbent will also interact with digital marketers across the world, learn from global case studies and exploit synergies/best practices.
- Should be able to implement and manage Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console, Adobe Analytics & Marketing Cloud, Google Ads, Affiliate, MailChimp, Hubspot, Marketo, Google Search Console, SEM rush, etcand various other user-behavioral trackings on websites and mobile apps for various business units.
- Lead and manage SEO/SEM, Facebook, Linkedin and other programmatic campaigns.
- Use knowledge of web and app analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Appsflyer/Tune/Singular) to monitor and deliver the best outcomes.
Specific responsibilities :
- Own the calendar of digital campaigns supporting the firm's annual marketing plan.
- Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking. Creating digital content, email campaigns, ORM, managing SEO, paid marketing
- Provide strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluate the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identify new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and deliver timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Lead and coach digital marketing efforts of the team, to ensure alignment of digital initiatives with the brand objectives
- Inspire external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives. Will be responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Will ensure that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Should be able to demonstrably expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate would have 8-10 years of experience in building brand recall amongst CXO-level audience - should be familiar with Brand Marketing lexicon, while having a deep expertise in building brands on the web.
- Possess high level of creativity and have experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Needs to have prior experience in building social Advocacy programs and influencer development strategy on social platforms
- Patience, attention to detail, innovative problem solving, and project management skills will be always put to test
- Good content development and marketing skills are important as the person would be driving the social content strategy and developing content in-house