Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:5592 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Assistant Director - Procurement - Marketing Vertical (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Position summary :
The selected candidate will be part of the Procurement team reporting into Director - Procurement and will manage complete sourcing and contracting life cycle for Marketing category by engaging with Internal Marketing operations, Vendors and responsible for vendor selection and negotiations, Contract Compliance, Vendor performance assessment and reporting.
Principal responsibilities :
Primary Job Function :
- Procurement finalization for the following categories in Marketing
- Event Agencies for Product Launches, All hands, Road Shows, Dealers Meet, Suppliers Meet and Conferences etc.
- Advertisement Agencies for managing all the Print advertisements, OOH advertisements etc.
- Digital Agencies for Website developments
- Mainline Communication Agency for drafting all the ATL and BTL activities for the Organization
- Public Relation (PR) agency for handling the Corporate affairs
- Print Partners for printing of all the Promotional / Informational collaterals such as: Calendars, Brochures, Manuals and Magazines etc.
- Agency for Video Shoot and Photography for any Product profile shoots, Plant videos, Customer testimonials and Process films etc.
- Supplier for Merchandizes for providing Mementos, Trophies, Branded giveaways, Road Shows etc.
- Research Agencies for marketing
- On-Line and Offline marketing vendor exposure and commercial finalization
- Interface with the client on Requirement Analysis, establish category specific objectives and formulate sourcing strategies - specific to Marketing
- Quick Turn around time for finalization of Procurement activities
- Provide pro-active support in new source identification, assessment and evaluation as per strategic sourcing process (RFP/RFQ) followed by PO documentation and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Finance / Legal) to address commercial and technical challenges to ensure timely implementation of Contracts/Agreements related to the assigned category.
Education : Master's degree in any discipline + marketing procurement exposure
Specialized knowledge/skills :
- Minimum of 8-12 years of relevant experience and proven domain competencies in Marketing procurement
- Cross regional market knowledge of marketing vendor base
- Hands on experience in managing sourcing arrangements for Online & Offline marketing
- Excellent knowledge of different cost models and pricing methodology
- Proven skills in Market Analysis (category specific), Vendor identification, Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment, and Vendor Management
- Knowledge / hands-on experience of IT systems / Technological advancements/enablement that are needed to run Logistics operations, monitoring and tracking.
- Knowledge regional statutory regulations and Tax structure related to the category.
- Ability to network and form high-quality working relationships with stakeholders/ colleagues in multiple locations and handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment provide direction, troubleshoot and meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to understand, translate requirements and find appropriate solutions with quick turnaround time and meet organizational and stakeholder expectations
- Strong analytical and data management skills in a Procurement /Logistics context.
- Good communication and Presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of e-sourcing applications (Eg : ARIBA, SAP, Oracle) is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.