Assistant Director - Operational Excellence - Insurance Brokers (12-17 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Category - Operations
Skills - Operational Excellence, OpEx, Process Excellence
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
Delivering large scale operational excellence projects across the business to build lasting and sustainable operations management capability. Planning and implementing strategic changes in the identified operational opportunities to deliver lasting customer and business benefits.
Our client is one of the biggest global insurance brokers. They have a uniquely diverse business with deep specialist expertise. They provide Insurance Accounting, Actuarial, Financial Analysis services among others. They are looking to hire a seasoned professional who is a black belt certified and can take care of operational excellence projects for various business lines.
Reporting to the Head of Operations -
As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for
- Deliver large scale operational excellence (OpEx) projects.
- Champion OpEx in the business and work on strategies to deliver continuous improvements.
- Work with various senior stakeholders to introduce and implement OpEx principles.
- Deliver change management and transformation projects
- Black Belt certification with a post-graduation degree from an institute of repute with 12+ years of experience in operational excellence.
- Program and project management - ability to co-ordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of process automation/digitization techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good Presentation Skills.
Job Offer :
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the biggest insurance giants.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.