Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:2181 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant Director - Legal - Real Estate (10-18 yrs)
- This position is accountable for implementing and overseeing the execution of compliance standards and controls related to licenses and permits for Group. This position is also accountable for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations that govern licenses and permits.
- Accountable to develop, implement and oversee all company licenses and permits requirements, and to ensure the timely procurement, renewal and amendment.
- Leads enterprise-wide teams in the implementation of standard operating procedures and internal controls to ensure licenses and permits are procured in a compliant manner.
- Drives and influences licensing and permit strategies and objectives, with mandate to ensure that Group possess all necessary central, state and municipal licenses and permits and is accountable for ensuring that Group is operating in compliance with the terms and conditions of such licenses and permits.
- Ensures that an accurate and current listing of all required permits and licenses requirements at central, state and municipal level is maintained in the license and permits system.
- Identifies required operational controls and documentation that must be in place in support of permits and licenses requirements, and designs and implements same.
- Accountable for working directly with government officials on permit & licensing requirements and reacts to any identified exceptions for Group.
- Accountable for overseeing the implementation of compliance requirements associated with new Business opportunities and expanded scope of practice and is the subject matter expert on licenses and permits for these strategic initiatives.
- Provides performance management, coaching and development to a team of licenses and permits specialists.
Qualifications and Experience :
Legal or real estate professionals with 10-18 years of experience in Licensing and permits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.