Team Lead HR at Talent Track Services
Views:184 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Director General - Tyre Industry (20-30 yrs)
Assistant Director General
- Assist the Director General in developing & operationalizing organizational goals, targets and strategies in line with the Vision set by the Managing Committee;
- Maintain excellent relations with the Government at all levels across all concerned Departments / Ministries (viz. Commerce, DIPP, Finance, Rubber Board, BIS, etc.);
- Closely interact with Associations and Organizations in the value chain spanning from rubber growers to OEMs and network for pursuing mutually beneficial programmes and objectives;
- Developing and implementing strong processes & systems to build efficiencies and competencies in the Association;
- Interact with external stakeholders at both national and international platforms from the point of view of building relationship and evolve mutually beneficial engagements;
- Regularly interact with office Members / Expert Groups and work on Key Priority Areas identified by each Expert Group.
- Represent the Association in Govt. meetings/interactions along with Member companies and other Secretariat personnel.
- Interact with Legal teams of Counsels retained by officials to discuss and coordinate for strategies for success in various legal cases pertaining to anti-dumping, safeguard duties, trade remedial measures etc.
- Build on the Association's CSR activities in the area of road safety, skill development etc, with emphasis on social media / digital campaigns.
- Ensure effective and result-oriented follow up and closure of all action items arising out of meetings at Government level as well as all internal meetings like Managing Committee, Core Group, Expert Groups, Sub/Working Groups etc.
- Interact with the Press and media to ensure that the perspective of Tyre Industry is well presented on all key issues of interest and concern to the Association / Industry;
- Facilitate publications, research papers, studies, documents- with in-house resources and external support- on Tyre Industry issues.