Assistant Director - Finance - BFS (6-12 yrs)
Core Due Diligence role & responsibilities:
- Developing an understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target business
- Lead role in execution of client services as Engagement manager
- Leading the team during project execution, reviewing the report and providing value add inputs
- Interpretation, evaluation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Production of quality deliverables (including Excel and Power Point documents) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director/Senior Manager accordingly. On larger deals this may involve responsibility for the production of discrete sections. This will include
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Evaluate the operating trends, quality of earnings, maintainability of EBITDA, working capital & cash flows considerations, net debt etc.
- Identifying key issues related to deal, assessing their impact on valuation/ price consideration and advising on ways to address the issues
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients.
- To ensure compliance with risk management procedures and activities
- Be able to proactively resolve (with Partner support) risk issues in delivering services to clients
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Should be able to build and manage a team effectively and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Working on Business development, proposals and cost estimates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.