Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2304 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Director - Corporate Treasury - Shared Services (12-20 yrs)
Assistant Director -Corporate Treasury for a Fortune 100 Shared services setup in Bangalore
- Role as India wide Treasury responsibility for 5 different business entities within India
- Manage accounting responsibility associated with all treasury areas
- Primarily responsibility of all India wide Treasury activities that include hedging, Loan/ funding, banking transactions and monitoring the daily returns on short term investments
- Responsible for review and analyse the hedging activities, cost management for interest and fx transactions
- Support Treasury Leader in implementing hedging for more than USD 500 million revenue
- Structure and evaluate funding options / strategy
- Supervision responsibility of 3-4 team members
- Gradually take on supervisory responsibility of geographies outside India,which are currently in 4 other countries
- Review of activities in other centers and advising on the processes & implementation strategy
- Minimum level of education is Commerce Graduate. CA most preferred
- 12+ years of experience in a Corporate Finance role, of which minimum 5 years work experience in a corporate treasury team that deals with funding, fx hedging and mutual funds
Your people responsibilities
- Coach direct reports on Treasury and related accounting areas
- Train team on analytical skills associated with Treasury
- Provide timely & relevant feedback on performance measures
- Execute on day-to-day administration of direct reports including leave management, workforce management etc.
- Coach direct reports on behavioural, stakeholder management, communication & presentation skills
Applicants from any industry, with excellent communication & good job stability may apply.
Present CTC of the applicants should not be less than Rs.25Lacs per annum.
Interested applicants can apply or call 080-40981090
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.