Director at HR Synergy
Views:4749 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Director - Communication & Engagement - BPO/KPO/IT (10-17 yrs)
Assistant Director- Communication and Engagement
We have a job opening with one of the leading fortune 10 clients for the position of Assistant Director- Communications and Engagement.
Job Description -
- Assistant Director works closely with the regional communication leader to develop and deliver key internal communication projects.
- The Assistant Director would be manage regional, Service Line or global campaigns for audiences within the UK and Ireland region.
- They would create content for, measure and develop a range of internal communications channels including emails, events, webcasts, SharePoint, Yammer pages and so on to effectively communicate with the focused audience.
- The role would require close collaboration with the onshore Communications & Engagement team, as well as key contacts, often at senior levels, within the region itself.
Technical skills/tools :
- Experience of working in an internal communication role.
- Prior experience of working in b2b marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Sound skills in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven ability to develop, deliver and measure communications and engagement campaigns for internal audiences.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Up-to-date industry knowledge on communication and engagement trends and challenges
- A creative and innovative thinker with a strong track record of developing credible ideas
- Good working knowledge of the professional services sector and the UK and Irish markets
Roles and responsibilities :
- Execute specific projects as part of the regional communication and engagement strategy, leading that project from beginning to the end
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and maintain good working relationships across the BMC Agency, UK&I Comms & Engagement teams and other functions as needed
- Deliver engaging, relevant and timely content for our people, including material for large group meetings and events, digital channels and social media, and to support execution of firm wide programs
- Maintain knowledge of digital, social and marketing platforms
- Manage multiple projects, balancing these with business-as-usual responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with other team members and colleagues across BMC to align and integrate strategic messages that reflect company's most critical priorities; communicate these messages though our most relevant channels. Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing, communications and change management issues, trends and long-term implications for Company's
- Use measurement and insight to Influence decision making with senior stakeholders to improve outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.