Director at HR Synergy
Views:2764 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Director - Business Process Management - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our clients which is one of the Big 4 for the position of Assistant Director - Business Process Management - Big 4 - Bangalore.
Shift - 2 PM - 11 PM
The person will serve as the strategic operating leader of the Product Management and Support Team - from planning and implementation to business as usual. This requirement also calls for complex stakeholder management across our largely decentralized operating model.
The purpose of this role is to also maximize performance in product management and help drive business globally. The role will be responsible for all new transition activities and tool implementations. The person should help develop process improvements, focus on the standardization of processes, and implement and monitor effective controls.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Manage and collaborate with global and regional teams, and with stakeholders across locations, which requires managing multiple time zones and travel across various sites and vendor delivery centers
- Develop, implement and oversee product policies and procedures
- Establish, monitor and report enterprise-level process metrics related to our products, in collaboration with the Business Intelligence Reporting team
- Identify, develop and drive process standardization and improvements in partnership with other teams
- Assess and complete process design, re-engineering or re-mapping related to our products
- Provide leadership and direction for all product-related processes and related tools during and after Global Business Process transitions
- Manage and maintain end-to-end design for processes to facilitate delivery of services in accordance with requirements
- Operationalize processes and oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and course correct process through analytics and assessment of performance metrics dashboard
- Influence stakeholders to understand the targets set from a global perspective, and to work toward achieving them.