HR at Link Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2326 Applications:816 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
We are Hiring for our client a FMCG company based at Kolkata for the following profile - Asst. Brand Manager
This position is responsible for :
- Compiling and processing research data and executing the marketing plan as per strategy and budget to strengthen the brand
- Implementing and executing the media plan as per strategy.
- Designing and development of communication material and finalising on the right media agency for ATL activities.
- Making the overall marketing communication process effective
Detailed Responsibilities (Major responsibilities of this position) :
- Compiling market research data gathered from field visit and from agency.
- Executing action plans based on marketing strategy.
- Forwarding secondary market reports/data to supervisor for scanning and analysing.
- Creating market construct and mapping with price.
- Mapping and tracking competitors communication strategy.
- Briefing, ideating and finalising with Creative agency, Media agency & Houses along with Brand Manager.
- Designing and development of communication materials (TV/Print etc).
- Implementing media strategy based on research data, market construct and competitors price.
- Controlling the Media Budget on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring the media plan and coordinating with Media Agencies & Media Houses.
- Executing the promotional strategy as per plan.
- Identifying promotional Item as per consumer requirement and (trade) level promotion.
- TOT and arranging for delivery of items into various depots, thrice every year for proper consumer promotions.
- Designing and development of communication materials (TV/Print etc) for ATL activities as well as promotion collaterals for BTL activities.
- Making regular market visit during promotional activities.
- Collecting competitors product prices for taking pricing decisions.
- Preparing MIS reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.