CEO at Options India Group
Views:3740 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG/ Foods industry
We are currently looking for an Assistant Brand Manager for the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at CHENNAI.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 45 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, hair care, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
PURPOSE STATEMENT :
Develop and ensure implementation of a brand marketing strategy for the New Generation Products
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY :
1. Category Business Planning : Analyze macro environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenario to conceptualize region wise volume projections
2. Brand Planning: Analyze MR data for growth prospects, change in brand positioning, brand health
3. Portfolio Planning: Analyze industry trends, market competitiveness of products and SKUs, consumer requirements, etc. to identify gaps in the current brand portfolio
4. New Product Planning, Development, and Launch: Gather inputs from consumer insights, coordinate for Consumer Preference Testing & initiate new product launch
Job Profile :
1) Develop and implement the brand plan and go to market strategy to ensure that brand objectives are achieved for the New Generation Products
2) Commission research and rigorously analyze data to ensure brand issues are understood and corrective action identified.
3) Recommend and manage all brand activities to ensure fit with brand strategy and corporate guidelines.
4) Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and control brand support expenditure to ensure brand profit objectives are achieved.
5) Manage external agencies to ensure all brand activity is in line with the requirements of the brief.
6) Employ innovation in products and processes in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
7) Work closely with Trade Marketing and Operations to ensure product and brand activities are correctly managed throughout the supply chain.
8) Apply best practices in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
Role Requirements :
a. Education/Qualification: Post-graduate in Business Management from a Premier B-School (with specialization in Marketing/related field, if applicable)
b. Experience: 2 to 4 years- relevant experience in marketing/ brand management with FMCG/ Foods/ related consumer products domain
- MBA Marketing form Premier MBA institutes like IIM/ XLRI/ MDI/ FMS/ JBIMS/ SP Jain/ IMT, etc. 2016-2018 batches will be preferred
Salary : 22.0-24.0 LPA
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates may furnish the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment :
Your current and expected Salary package :
Your willingness to relocate to Chennai :
Options India Group