HR Head at Assetz Property Group
Views:1654 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assetz Property Group - Company Secretary & Corporate Legal Role (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Formation and incorporation of companies/LLP's
- Preparation of Annual Reports, Notices, Director Reports, Agenda and Board Folder for Board Meetings and Notices of General Meetings and coordination with all stake holders.
- Drafting of Minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings, Status and Search reports.
- Conducting Board Meeting with Investor Director/Nominees and other stakeholders
- Compliance under Companies Act and preparation and filing of various e-forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Maintenance and updating of various Statutory Registers.
- Secretarial Audit of the Companies.
- Compliance under SEBI regulation in general and SEBI LODR regulation for listed companies.
- Coordinate with Stock Exchange for filing as per SEBI guidelines and resolves queries raised
- Memorandum of understanding, promoters' agreements, Share Subscription and shareholders agreements, review of representation and warranties
- Drafting and Review of Commercial & legal agreements, marketing agreements, MOU, NDA, Loan Agreements, etc.
- Be a torch bearer for Corporate Governance for the Group and regular review and implementation of same as required due to regulatory amendments.
- Co-ordinate with external legal firms, counsel, company secretary for these works
- Advice on legal and procedural matters falling under FEMA and arranging various approvals and compliance pursuant to various regulations issued under FEMA.
- FEMA and FDI compliance including filing of necessary forms with RBI, reporting of inward remittance and coordinate with authorised dealer
- Annual Return on Foreign Assets and Liabilities with RBI
- Work closely with Accounts and Finance Team for specific transaction are corporate law compliant
Key Skills, Experience and Educational Background:
- Be methodical and well organized, with a high degree of accuracy
- Be able to understand, analyse and explain complex legal and financial matters
- Have sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Be able to priorities and manage a busy workload
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English with good presentational and drafting skills
- Good communication skills with dogged resolve to get to the bottom of any given issue
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite usage (Word, PPT, Excel and etc)
- Have good interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Exposure to legal and planning dynamics of Bangalore real estate
- A Company Secretary with law degree having minimum 5 years of experience with exposure to Real Estate industry, SEBI, RBI FDI and FEMA regulations.