Asset Yogi - Senior Financial Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Role and responsibility:
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting financial analysis, developing financial models and writing reports and newsletters commenting on the financial performance of the company/ industry.
- The role will involve monitoring and conducting qualitative and quantitative research on variety of topics on an on going basis and then summarizing the research findings as short research briefs, creating detailed databases/models etc.
- Spot and write analysis-driven articles/ content on Indian markets, industries and stocks.
- Financial analysis and assessment of the upcoming initial public offerings.
- Develop analytical frameworks for various sectors for stock investments
Candidate should possess the following skill sets:
- Strong understanding of financial concepts such as understanding of financial statements, ratio analysis, debt structure analysis etc. and be able to identify the reasons for change in trend of key financials including profitability, liquidity and gearing ratios
- Detailed understanding of capital structure and liquidity analysis. Understanding of different valuation methods (DCF, Relative, SOTP etc) and be well versed with comparable company valuation- trading and transaction multiples, DCF, computation of Enterprise Value etc.
- Excellent secondary research capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication, especially proficiency in report writing. We prefer simple and clear communication
- Strong financial domain knowledge and should have a keen interest in stock markets and investing
- Must have an aptitude for data analysis with excellent MS excel knowledge
- Be able to work in an ad-hoc start up environment.
Experience, Qualification, Compensation & Benefits:
- Experience - 4-6 years relevant work experience
- Qualification - Degree or Certification in finance is a must Eg. CA/CFA/FRM/MBA (Finance).
- Compensation & Benefits - Attractive compensation at par with industry standards
AssetYogi is a Fintech Startup. It is the largest video based Financial Platform in India with more than 1.8 million followers on Youtube and Social Media. AssetYogi has become a well-known brand and is known for its in-depth and yet simple to understand financial insights. We are now building our web and tech platforms. If you are keen on being part of a high growth fintech start-up that plans to disrupt financial education and research space, do write back to us. You may end up working directly with co-founders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.