Director at JobsLo Consultants
Views:1854 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Asset Manager - Hotel (18-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Perform on-site property inspection and spot deficiencies in maintenance of building and equipment, cleanliness, service levels, and property condition.
- Carry out asset register audits and checks
- Monitor activities carried out by hotel management e.g. employee engagement, social outreach/advertising, relationships with key market personnel etc.
- Make sure management and other agreements are complied with.
- Review timely maintenance of licenses, insurances and payment of taxes for the hotel
- Review CAPEX vs FF&E balance
- Maintain relationships between, consultants and hotel operators, such that the performance of both teams is beneficial for the hotel. Coordinating with Hotel Team to obtain all relevant data and reports that Owner appointed consultants would require so that a proper analysis and reviews can be carried out to track the ongoing activities of the hotel.
- Supporting the Consultant with developing and implementing short term, intermediate and long-term strategies to improve the value and performance of the Hotel.
- Assist with monthly reviews with the hotel in order to discuss monthly data and strategies to improve performance
- Facilitate Owner appointed consultants (i.e.: Consultant, auditors, etc) to implement value enhancement opportunities for the hotel including an operations focus.
- Assist consultants to identify and having the hotel team rectify, as commercially possible, potential or existing conditions related to life safety, legal or physical deficiencies.
- Ensuring that property specific compliance requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining all records necessary by the Owner as per company's policy and procedures.
Desired candidate profile :
18 - 22 years experience
- Possess an advance degree in Hotel Management, MBA in Finance
- More than 15 years' experience in hotel operations and asset management, including senior level positions in hotels. Good knowledge of hospitality property-level understanding.
- Working knowledge of CAPEX and ancillary.
- Strong skills and ability to work IT applications.
- Proven ability to succeed in a team-cantered, fast-paced, and result-driven environment.
- Strong and effective communication skills, including oral and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to effectively work collaboratively with other industry professionals. Detail-oriented, self-motivated, result-driven, and well-organized individual.
- Creative individual with a positive mental attitude.
- Passing certain job assessment tests may be part of the recruitment processes for this role.
- Experience 18-22 years Industry Type Hotel / Hospitality Role
This position: Carry out various tasks related to improving the performance of the Hotel Asset in order to improve its overall value.
Functional area: Operations
1. Degree in Hotel Management from Institute of repute Or
1. MBA in Finance from Institute of repute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.