Co-Founder at Aspiring Minds
Views:36290 Applications:855 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:449
Aspiring Minds - Presales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Position Overview :
Role : Pre-sales Manager
Experience : 3 years in B2B role (pre-sales or consulting experience)
Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai
Qualification : MBA/PGDM from top 25 campuses
Job Responsibilities :
1. Helping sales person with understanding right assessment mix for a profile (coordinate internally for new/complex roles).
2. Work on proposals and solutioning for large and complex deals
3. Provide initial support for readiness to new joinees in large corporate sales team
4. Take up analytics and bench-marking exercises. Lead bench-marking pilots in defining the design, tracking the progress, taking lead to make final presentation to client
5. Client meetings for key accounts during important business discussions pertaining to large and complex deals
6. Work with clients for writing case studies on ROI and business benefit the client has got from using our products and solutions.
Key Skills :
1. Strong analytical skills
2. Good communication skills
3. Presentable and confident as the role entails directly interacting with the clients
ABOUT ASPIRING MINDS :
Aspiring Minds is a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Started 8 years ago by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a global thought leader in employability assessments.
Pre-dominantly a tech-backed company, Aspiring Minds aims to strengthen the labour ecosystem in India by offering assessment tools than help students enhance their employability and match talented individuals to the right employment opportunities. Aspiring Minds- flagship testing product AMCAT not only has more than 3,000 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, Daimler, Amazon, Bank of
America, Accenture, Deloitte, Tata Motors, Genpact, and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over 4000 colleges and over a million job seekers every year. myamcat.com is among the top 200 education/ career related websites globally. The company has partners such as LinkedIn, edX and Monster among others.
Aspiring Minds key executives, board members and advisors include individuals affiliated with MIT, IIT, Harvard Business School, and Omidyar Network. In 2011, it had raised its Series A funding led by Omidyar Network and Ajit Khimji Group, besides participation from former Ranbaxy Laboratories CEO DS Brar. The company had recently floated a US$1 million fund to provide seed capital to startups in educational technology and employment space and earlier this year, had acquired Mizcoin, a NCR-based mobile software development firm.