Co-Founder at Aspiring Minds
Views:320 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aspiring Minds - Assistant Manager/Manager - Accounts Receivable (4-7 yrs)
Role: Assistant Manager / Manager - Accounts Receivable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
- Contact clients through email, phone and meetings to follow-up on their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
- Get complete details of payments received and adjust the invoices accordingly.
- In case of short payments, promptly raise the matter with customer to find out the reason.
- Work with delivery/ sales team to resolve billing issues with customer.
- Periodic accounts reconciliation with customer.
- Update account status records and collection efforts.
- Prepare report on accounts receivable status.
- 4+ Years of experience in Accounts Receivable & B2B Collections.
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques.
- Should have accounting experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office, accounting software etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills & basic analytical skills are the must.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
About Aspiring Minds:
- Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment products and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
- We are a global leader in assessments and certifications with presence in India, US, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Started 7 years back by alumni of MIT, HBS and IIT, Aspiring Minds has established itself as a global thought leader in employability assessments. Aspiring Minds flagship product AMCAT not only has more than 900 corporate clients including the likes of Cognizant, HDFC, Amazon, Snapdeal, Accenture, HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Bank of America, Tata Motors, Oberoi Hotels, Genpact, Aditya Birla group and many other large corporations, but also works directly with over a million job seekers/students every year and with over 4000 colleges. Myamcat.com is already among the top 200 education/career related website globally!
To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.com.