Aspire Technology Solutions - Senior Product Software Engineer - IT (10-14 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- In addition to design and coding, you are expected to communicate regularly with other groups made up of employees in office and adopt company culture
- Demonstrably strong technical and project management skills, proven experience with technologies in use, and experience working with offshore developers.
- Analyze business and user requirements, develop product solutions to meet those requirements, and integrate the solutions into the local business unit technical landscape
- Extend corporate and strategic architectures into line-of-business solutions.
- Communicate technical solutions to business and technical staff.
- Interact with business and technical partners to guide the software development process. Serve as an interface to the Global Platform Organization platform and asset development teams.
- Supervise, assign, and schedule staff and consultants for development projects. Manage closure of requirements, issues and defects. Direct daily developer activities.
- Contribute to the evolution of the global tools, frameworks and methods of work
- Adhere to existing software development policies and procedures, and develop new procedures and participate in software process improvement initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (B.E/ B Tech. Computer Science) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent, Masters a plus.
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of software development experience. Experience with agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with technical leadership of software development teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter and good team player
- Able to work independently and responsibly on assigned projects Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to absorb and analyze new technologies and practices.
- Ability to effectively manage software development projects and deliver applications on time, on quality and on budget.
- Strong research and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle aggressive project schedules, inconsistent business requirements, ownership and commitment, and strict release deadlines.
About Client Company :
A product based IT MNC company is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide
Location : Pune-India