ASM - Institutional/Project Sales - Paint Industry (3-10 yrs)
- Prepare and maintain database of Builders, Societies, Contractors, dealers in the territory. Track their current and future projects.
- Prepare and maintain database of large projects using paints supplied by competitor or who are potential customers.
- Prepare and maintain a list of all Govt institutions where registration would be required and start liasoining with them.
- Maintain awareness of new projects and tenders that are released across the territory.
- Participate in suitable Events / Seminars hosting large manufactures and project heads and establish contacts with key decision makers
- Establish contacts with influencers of large manufacturers and projects to generate sale through referral.
- Establish contacts with all the large contractors involved in Govt, Re-painting and new projects.
Sales Planning & Execution
- Prepare forecast of Government and Project sale (New and re-painting) for the zone
- Prepare BD pipeline and track every stage of sales lifecycle (viz. introduction, presentation, enquiry, quotation, closure). Plan activities to drive government and project sales
- Allocate projects to the Project sales team for follow-up and tracking of project sales. Support them in final negotiations on annual rate contracts.
- Follow-up for sale closure. Provide referrals / testimonials, where required
- Planning of stock inventory at all the respective depots as per forecasting.
- Spot the right tenders and seek neccessary approvals for submission of the same.
- Prepare the Bid document while ensuring that the information being submitted is complete and accurate, along with necessary supporting documents and certificates, while meeting the tender requirements
- Seek Zonal Inst Heads approval on the commitment as well as the pricing
- Ensure timely submission of the bid and update the database. Provide contract document and security deposit to tender inviting authority if required
Customer Experience and Relationship Management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints to the best of customers satisfaction.
- Closely work with marketing and R&D team to give the feedback from the market
- Ensure timely refund / replacements of damaged goods.
Commercial Management and Process Efficiency
- Co-ordinate with Commercials team to raise sales invoice
- Follow up with the customers for timely payment as per credit terms
- Ensure adherence to sales process & system requirements
People Development and Management
- Provide functional expertise and mentoring to SSO,PSO
- Set performance expectations, review SSO,PSO performance and provide constructive feedback
- Identify training needs for TSIs and ensure the execution of the required training programs in a timely manner
- Enable implementation of new systems and IT projects, ensuring compliance with all relevant processes and standards in the assigned state
- Differentiate performance and reward high performers, thereby building high performance work culture.