Asian Paints - Manager - IT Systems (1-3 yrs)
Asian Paints - Manager - Systems
- The role of a manager exists to translate Business Imperatives and wishes into relevant and recognizable IT Systems. Manager contributes by understanding business needs, synthesizing them into projects, executing them successfully in a time bound fashion and ensuring upkeep of the delivery.
Business Responsibility Areas :
Key Performance Indicators :
- The following are the work related areas of responsibility. Networking with Programming Experts, Executives and Peers in Business to ensure delivery.
- Understanding the business that we are in as a company and intricacies involved in the process of various business functions.
- Synthesis of Business Requirements and the Evaluation of relevant Technology for meeting the same. Planning of Implementation Project with a view of quick Project Execution.
- Ensuring that every project has the relevant manning both within IT, from a services vendor and from business in terms of resources allocated for various stages of the project.
- Regular tracking of Projects underexecution along with cogent communication to all stake holders. Ensuring motivation of project execution team by organizing Team Engagement activities.
- Regular Support and Maintenance of Projects that have been delivered to ensure any defects and incremental enhancements are redressed in a timely fashion.
- Managing the expectations from the IT Hierarchy that the Manager works for. To Liaison with Business leaders and ensuring expectation management of the Business Hierarchy.
- In addition to the above, Manager - Systems is responsible for Goal Setting of Direct Reports, Managing Development of Direct Reports and Coaching / Mentoring of Direct Reports. Ensuring the proper Rewards and Recognition of Direct and Indirect Reports along with Career Planning for them. Coaching / Mentoring of Direct Reports and responsibility of ensuring work Life
- Actualization of Direct Reports
Key Performance Indicators :
- On-time Project Delivery
- On-Budget Project
- Quality of delivery
- Customer Centricity
- Business Stake holder delight
- Positive Team
- Bleeding Edge
- Technology adoption
- Vendor Centricity
- IT Hierarchy delight
- Low count of Support
a) Financial Scope (Range of financial spend): - 0 to 2 crores
b) People Management Scope
- Direct Reports (0 to 5)
- Indirect Report (0 to 5)
c) Geography Coverage (Countrywide/ State-wide / Area-wide) - Country-wide and /or International Coverage
d) Corporate Coverage
- Peers from IT and Business Hierarchy
- Superiors from IT and Business Hierarchy
External : Technology Product Vendors, Service Vendors, Industry Peers
- Masters in Business Management (in case of external recruitment)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- MENSA Membership
Previous Experience :
- Corporate IT Role
- Information Technology Services Role
Behavioral Competencies :
- Socially Active