Asian Paints - Manager - Human Resource - Talent & Organization Development (1-3 yrs)
Define Learning Goals
- Support the Employees and their Managers in addressing their Learning Needs
- Work with the function heads in creating OD agenda for their functions which would require diagnostic work. Working with the Senior Manager in driving the large OD initiatives pan organization
Design Learning Solutions :
- Facilitate learning of employees based on their learning and development goals by creating appropriate learning avenues.
- Design learning solutions as per the learning agenda and implement them effectively. This would require working with external Partners and Internal managers in co creating the design.
- Design and implement initiatives for long term organisation capability building such as internal trainer programme, coaching and facilitation. MDPs
Manage & Learning Resources :
- Set and implement policies governing learning resources within the company
- Facilitate functions to build learning resources through the use of the LMS, knowledge management, etc.
- Encourage effective use of the Learning Resources through influencing Managers & internal communication
Driving OD initiative like Employee Experience and Engagement
- Influencing & delivering various Employer Branding initiatives- including digital media
- Sense checking and strengthening these initiatives with incorporation of Necessary feedback
- Driving the Employee Engagement Agenda end to end.
- Manage reports and communication to stakeholders
- Manage learning and development budget
- Deploy work to team for delivery, develop employees in team and keep them engaged