Asian Paints - Assistant Manager/Relationship Manager - Purchase (1-3 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for procurement of Oils and linked RMs. Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the category is operating in line with the objectives of the business, mitigate supply risks and deliver cost savings.
Business Responsibility Areas Key Performance Indicators:
- To procure material at most competitive prices and help keep APL cost Competitive in the market.
- Interacting with Consultants, Vendors, industry experts to derive insights into the market dynamics for the category and make buying decision basis the same.
- Mapping the demand to ensure seamless availability of material at all manufacturing locations, to ensure no loss of production.
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with suppliers on a regular basis and ensuring seamless execution of the entire procure to pay cycle for the vendors.
RM Service Levels:
- To hold suppliers accountable to right quality of materials in accordance with specified Quality standards RM Inventory Days
Vendor Payment Performance:
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual purchasing budget for the category and ensuring that we stay within the budget RM Delivery Performance
- To keep scanning the market for driving cost saving initiative in the category Quarterly and Annual RM Budget accuracy
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (Planning / IT / Accounts) to drive improvement projects withing the function / category
- Create and implement best practice purchasing strategy to aid cost effective buying