Administrator at Asialink Advisors
Views:1306 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Asialink Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Junior Vice President - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
Asialink Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Junior Vice President - Investment Banking
- Asialink Advisors is a 1 year old boutique advisory outfit focused on corporate M&A, and arranging private equity or structured debt.
- We are currently working on multiple live transactions - mid to large cap. We also have formal partnerships with international banks and we are pursuing both domestic and cross border deals.
- Looking for a mid level resource with support with deal execution and origination.
Qualifications required :
- Prior experience of M&A / corp. finance / eq research / PE
- Sector knowledge in one or more of such sectors : renewable / power, infra, digital / tech, real estate, industrial; or a generalist but product (M&A/ PE) specialist
- Prior experience / connectivity with PE community helpful
- MBA / CA / CFA by background
- Energetic and enthusiast willing to work in a start-up environment
- Fixed salary will be below market (in the beginning), however, attractive variable bonus / guaranteed revenue share in case of deal closures
- Suitable for someone from IB / fin services background, or from corporate (M&A / strategy / corp dev) who have lost their job, or looking to reestablish / reinvent themselves.
- Attractions would be high quality deal pipeline, collegiate atmosphere, level of ownership / responsibility, and opportunity to work together with reputed partner firms. Junior (analyst) team is already in place.