Consultant at Aryng
Views:599 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Aryng - Senior Product Analyst - Internet App (5-8 yrs)
Senior Product Analyst - Internet App (Fully Remote)
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY
- Aryng is looking for a strong product and data analyst to work with a fast-growing internet app client.
- This role works directly with the product managers on the client-side, based out of San Francisco, Bay area. We are looking for somebody who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
- The analyst will work directly with the CEO, Piyanka Jain, a renowned thought leader in data analytics. He/she will be mentored on BADIR, a proprietary framework, that is being adopted by Fortune 100 companies for rapid deployment of data analytics and data science projects.
- Work directly with the client's product and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
- Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
- Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
- Establish and manage KPIs that measure the health of the business, product performance, and customer experience quality.
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
- Develop frameworks, tools, and best practices to apply data insights towards business questions.
- Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
- Experience with Visualization tools like DOMO
Required Qualification :
- Confident and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst.
- 3+ years of experience in writing structured and efficient SQL queries to solve the real business problems.
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, or engineering, finance, business intelligence.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with clients in the US from - 8 am - 1 pm PST- .