Aryng - Senior Data Scientist (3-10 yrs)
About Aryng :
Aryng is a Data Science consulting, training and advising company. Aryng's SWAT Data science team helps solve complex business problems, develop the company's Data DNA through Data Literacy programs and deliver rapid ROI using machine learning, deep learning, and AI. Our client list includes companies like Google, Box, Here, Applied Materials, Abbott Labs, and GE among others.
- Are you overworked and have no work-life balance?
- Are you frustrated with writing queries but having no clue if your work is driving any impact?
- Are you a downstream order taker with no access to clients or stakeholders?
- Are you tired of your company's work culture with useless hierarchy and bureaucracy?
- Are you constantly in a support role with no seat at the table?
At Aryng, we are looking for analytics thought leaders who want to drive impact with their direct hands-on work with the client. This is a permanent job role in a fast-growing start-up with fantastic work culture and excellent job satisfaction.
Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients including Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, Life360, and Ipsy.
Here are our core values:
1. We have a non-hierarchical, super transparent culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
2. We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
3. We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
10 Reasons to Join Aryng :
Direct Client Access | Flexible work hours | Rapidly Growing Company | Awesome work culture | Learn From Experts | Work-life Balance | Competitive Salary | Executive Presence | End to End Problem Solving | 50%+ Tax Benefit
Job Responsibilities include :
- Work with clients to solve high-value problems in product, marketing, and operations.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop advanced Machine learning and deep learning models for predictive analysis.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences and revenue generation, increase growth, and drive profit.
- Help with other activities to grow Aryng, including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development, and marketing activities.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with clients in the US from - 8 am - 1 pm PST- .
Key Skills expected :
- Proficient in Python and/or R
- Experience with machine learning models such gradient boosting, SVM, random forest, clustering, KNN, etc.
- Statistical modelling and mathematical modelling
Good to have :
- Knowledge of deep learning models
- Knowledge of deep learning framework
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructures.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK FROM 8:30 pm TO 1:30 am IST (Overlap hours with US clients)