Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arvind Limited
Views:2622 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Arvind - Head - Legal & Compliance (17-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
LEGAL & STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Business Documentation- contracts and agreements (JV partners, employees, customers, suppliers, banks, service providers etc):
- Actively engage and support the teams to complete all business contracts and agreements
- Provide inputs on various commercial and financial terms, risks and obligations before execution of the documentation.
- Custody & safekeeping of all original business documentation (contracts & agreements)
- Ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements in all countries where company has its operations
- Legal notice & replies: Attending all the legal or show cause notices and taking suitable actions.
- Establishing contacts and network with external lawyers / specialists for litigation and opinion.
- Ensure Statutory & Secretarial compliances such as record keeping, minutes, filing of returns, managing board meetings etc.
SOCIAL AND ETHICAL COMPLIANCE
- To build a team, processes and ways of working to ensure adherence to customer's sourcing requirements, to follow company policy & guidelines, local and international laws & government regulations.
- Lead team for managing sourcing infrastructure (factories, suppliers, sub-contractors, sampling units etc.) on various aspects of Social & Ethical compliances such as Risk Identification, Risk Management, Compliance Training and establishing Audit protocols
- Create a team of auditors strategically placed in key sourcing countries and undertake all social and ethical compliance activities.
- Create excellent capability to meet customers' compliance requirements even for third party certification like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX etc.
- Coordinate with customer compliance teams to understand & implement the requirements
- Work with internal teams or with factories / suppliers in resolving all the non compliance issues within agreed timelines
- Take appropriate disciplinary action including levying penalties, cancellation or termination of arrangements
- Create internal teams to undertake surprise / unannounced audits, visit subcontract facilities to avoid any illegal subcontracting.
- Training and development of teams and taking decisions to outsource the compliance management where required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.