Talent Acquisition Manager at Arvind Limited
Views:1939 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Arvind Group - Commercial Audit Role - Operations Vertical (5-12 yrs)
Ideal Candidate :
A young and energetic individual who has a sharp eye for cost, believes in meeting service levels and always strives for improvement opportunities. One who believes that the procurement activity starts right from assessing the requirement and not mere finding vendors for various requirements raised by the users.
Key Purpose of the Job :
The role will require the individual to lead the commercial control function for a large division. This will mean that the individual will be responsible for end-to-end procurement of services, including operations, logistics, administration, and maintenance.
Requirement analysis :
- Shall be responsible to critically examine, assess and rationalize the user requirement for a service as well as benchmark the service cost with leading industry practices to ensure optimal buying.
- Would be expected to identify service aggregation opportunities across business verticals for optimizing cost.
- Identify opportunities for automation of existing manual labour tasks.
- Vendor Development and Order Placement
- Manage existing vendor relations.
- Identify and develop new vendors.
- Identifying vendors for the required service requisition either from the existing pool of vendors or from other outside sources.
- Prepare and perform a comparative quote analysis.
- Undertaken cost negotiations in a transparent manner.
- Award contract to vendors, including documentation of each stage of contracting in a standard format.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.