Founder & CEO at Artivatic.ai
Views:2246 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:426
Artivatic - Senior Consultant - Presales - Insurance Vertical (3-5 yrs)
About us :
Artivatic is an Insurtech that builds and license innovative insurance software for entire life-cycle of insurance from sales, distribution, underwriting, claims to automation and new product development.
About the Role :
Artivatic is looking for passionate individuals with a strong desire to support the sales teams in winning the deals by creating or putting together winning bids and demos that addresses client business and IT requirements
Our Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will work closely with Prospects and Customers to present and lead presentations, interactions, Demos, Pre-Bid Workshops and negotiations during the bid process. He/She will work closely with Product Development team, Sales team and Delivery teams to leverage his industry knowledge with a continued focus on demonstrating Artivatic products business value & impact, not just highlighting features and functions.
Location : Bangalore /Mumbai
Responsibilities (KRA) :
- Discover customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s)
- Generate lead's along with sales teams and convert prospects to customers.
- Analyse market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and deliver unique value based on customer, market and regulatory demands
- Conducts and participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of Artivatic's products and solutions; Delivers sales materials, presentations, and technical product details
- Interact, collaborate and listen to customers throughout the selling process to ensure their needs are properly understood and being addressed
- Create and deliver product demonstrations, including product overviews, detailed demonstrations, and client-driven proof-of-concept.
- Coordinates customer meetings and presentations in cooperation with other members of the sales team or related support functions
- Collect and document prospective customer requirements based on interactions with clients and work internally with Product and Engineering groups to create and refine the client presentations
- Support Sales through authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Manage RFI/RFP responses and work with sales, services, engineering, product, and finance teams to ensure on-time completion and delivery to clients
- Support marketing initiatives through events, trade show activities and marketing material development.
- Provide estimations and project plans for the RFP's in discussion with product and delivery teams
- Delivery Transition: - Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience - Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
- 3 - 5 years experience in the software product enterprise specifically in the Insurance sector; Insurance carrier experience is also a strong advantage
- Demonstrated insurance knowledge of both retail and group insurance products in life, health and P&C Insurance environment in Asia Pacific (US knowledge would be an added benefit)
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders - from technical resources to C-level executive management personnel
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of the-box thinker
- Expert relationship building, leadership, and presentation skills are a must
- Proven technical sales leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutual expectations with customers
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audience
- Expert project management, coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities
- Effective written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated through presentation development and demos
- Demonstrated ability to produce results working independently and as a member of a team
- Developed problem-solving skills as demonstrated by examples of creative and forward thinking solutions to business issues
- Travel 30%- 40% supporting strategic sales and product teams
Qualification : Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering and MBA (Marketing/Insurance)