Founder & CEO at Artivatic.ai
Views:140 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Artivatic - Product Head /Pre-Sales - Auto & Property Insurance (7-15 yrs)
This role is about to manage product for Auto & Property Insurance and also sell them.
- Gather deeper industry knowledge for your target markets (industries, functions, and/or geographies) including customer challenges, end-user pain points and the typical enterprise landscape in Auto Insurance & Property Insurance.
- Define the product vision of category-leading sales/agent/branch/distribution platforms and/or features for your target markets - including out of the box features, pre-built integrations, APIs, Technology, Data Science, Rules, Pricing and process
- Work with sales and pre-sales to gather continuous market feedback and refine your product strategy. Enable them through collaterals(Presentations, Explainer Videos, etc.)
- Build and execute the roadmap (create wireframes, feature specs, Jira stories, etc.) for your product with the engineering team.
- Delight millions of users with experiences they could never imagine. Define, track and own the KPIs for your product.
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure your products are being implemented with maximum efficiency and RoI for enterprise customers.
- Work with marketing to drive end to end internal and external communication pertaining to your product
- Own sales of product for auto & property insurance and work with team for product innovations
- Strong technical background with programming experience
- Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities
- Objective Thinking - Ability to convert scattered data points into a unified product vision based on customer, user and market research
- Clear communication - Ability to communicate the product vision (the bigger picture) to sale, marketing, engineering and other teams in a manner that they understand
- Leadership - Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) towards a common business and product outcome.
- Empathy - Deep understanding of customers and the willingness to turn their key pain points into great product features
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same.
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics.
1. Opportunity to own and drive a large piece of the product with the brightest tech and product minds in Enterprise SaaS.
2. We know PMs love to read - your books/reports and whitepapers are on us.
3. Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
4. Salary [Base salary up to 12 /13 Lacs] + Sales commissions on sales up to 7%]
5. The opportunity to travel
Artivatic is an Insurtech & Health platform, focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. The company has office in Bengaluru.
You can view their website at https://www.artivatic.ai