Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:6242 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Artificial Intelligence Architect & Deep Learning Consultant (6-17 yrs)
APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE DEEP CODING EXPERIENCE WITH ENTERPRISE PRODUCT THINKING AND MANAGEMENT ABILITY
What you will be doing :
- Analyze the performance of various machine learning/DL algorithms on existing/new architectures
- Identify bottlenecks and propose creative solutions to improve them.
- Explore the commonality between deep neural networks and visual computing
- Add new capabilities to data science architectures
- Lead the design of components of our SaaS product.
- Collaborate with other architects to define the overall user experience for the users of the platform.
- Define industry standards for producing large-scale machine learning applications.
What we need to see :
- Minimum 5 years experience in machine and deep learning
- You have an MS or PhD degree in computer science, computer architecture, or data science/artificial intelligence
- You have explored architectures for Machine learning (with focus on DNN)
- You love performance analysis and modeling
- You are a strong C++/python programmer.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required along with the ability to work in a dynamic, product oriented, global team. Your history of mentoring junior engineers and interns is a huge plus.
- Ways to stand out from the crowd
- You have valuable insights in numerical range/precision analysis, convergence of iterative algorithms etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.