HR Head at Arthmate Private Limited
Views:189 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Arthmate - Product Manager - Secured & Unsecured Loans - Microfinance (8-15 yrs)
The 'Product Manager' role is a national level role. It has product management, brand management, designing, analyzing & implementing customer acquisition/ retention, profit planning & risk assessment. The role will involve management of end to end Product Life Cycle, optimization of product pricing and manage product profitability.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Core area should be Product Management (Microfinance)
- Should have exposure to Microfinance industry (Secured / Unsecured Loans)
- Should have done Product Management, Marketing communication, etc.
- Done Brand Management (Mass Media/ Market Research/Consumer Research)
- Product Strategies, documentation, processes, compliance and having knowledge of competition and industry trends
- Manage product profitability, maximizing revenue from existing products and creating revenues from new products.
- Manage Product Life Cycle
- Optimize product pricing
- Designing, analyzing & implementing customer acquisition, retention and usage enhancement product strategy & product mix
- Profit Planning & Risk Assessment
- Monitor and be aware of industry trends impacting the product line to identify opportunities to successfully differentiate the product range and leverage the firm's investment capabilities
- Responsible for competitive benchmarking of product offerings
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- MBA (Full time Preferred) from institute of a good repute.
- 6-12 years work experience in Product and Marketing from a MFI background.
- Should have prior experience in building MFI lending platform and its overall framework with the technical team.
- Must have a product level exposure with good understanding of over all product structure and MFI lending and operation process.
- Must have very good analytical skills and communication skills
- Must have a mindset to work with an agile start up environment and understand the work demands.