HR Head at Arthmate Private Limited
Views:386 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Arthmate - Product Manager - IIT/BITS/IIM (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
Arthmate is changing the traditional lending models across the spectrum of Business Lending, Group Lending and P2P financing products. The key responsibility of this role is to ensure and overlook the design and developments of mobile apps which comprises Android, Windows & iOS platform as well Cloud based SaaS solution. This position demands high responsibility in thinking logically, taking quick product decisions, overlooking design & execution of app release. The candidate will discuss closely with senior management to understand, discuss and set direction for the roadmap of the mobile.
Role Description :
- Lead the product charter that will help re-imagine the P2P financial products consumption paradigms in India
- Help define the product roadmap to ensure sustainable competitive advantage
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, Finance teams to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics.
- Build effective feedback channels to stay on top of pulse of the customer and help refine the business strategy by being the voice of the customer in the org
- Building automated workflows between multiple stakeholders for payments, payouts, ledgers, debit and credit notes.
- Define the product metrics and success for features, product releases.
- Constantly analyses the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance.
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc.) data into product requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile (Education, Work-Experience & Skills) :
- MBA / B.Tech from Tier 1 Institute (IITs / BITS / IIMs) or prior experience (2-4 years) in early stage startups is preferred.
- 3+ years of product management experience in companies with e-commerce / fintech companies
- Obsessed about understanding customers needs/aspirations and taking pride in solving their problems
- Strong business acumen and a passion for delivering outsized outcomes
- Strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results in unstructured environments
- Strong technology background with exposure to building fintech platforms or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred
- Strong communicator, can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption.
- Analytical, creative problem solver and troubleshooter, can use quantitative and qualitative
- Dynamic, can work with the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems.