Principal - Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Views:45 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Art Director - Online Gaming Development (8-16 yrs)
Art Director - Online Gaming Development
Mumbai based, with 500+ Plus people strong, been around for 14+ years, and raised 3 rounds of venture capital funding; one of the well known Gaming product Company hiring "Art Director".
If you are an expert in understanding end to end Art work and go above and beyond to make it work for the business by using your amazing Art directing Skills!! We are looking for you,
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Position : Art Director
Location : Bangalore
Exp : 8+ Years
- Think out of the box and guide the team with an innovative design approach and great-looking products that users desire
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and deeper collaboration
- Set clear goals and motivate team members. Oversee day-to-day operations
- Be a point of contact for team, stakeholders and report to HOD - Arts
- Mentor team and report on metrics and share honest reviews with constructive feedback
- Building a seamless process and flexible to iterate to suit a specific need
- Empathizes with team members and lead towards growth and objective guidance
- Impart the importance of user-centricity and research to build scalable and valuable solutions
- Exploration of various art styles and communicate a story through various mocks and presentations
- Awareness of emerging gaming trends both for on line and offline events and marketing landscape
- Provide creative direction to the team while retaining the original IP's core brand values and game experience at all times
- Work collaboratively with partners, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations to support strategic plans
- Build a learning environment within the marketing art team (acquisition and retention) and implement processes of artistic research
- Analyze the creative team, environment, processes, technologies and determine areas of improvement that align with the business goals
- Establish and manage the visual direction, brand identity, production quality and style guide for a company.
- Work closely with multiple departments and stakeholders and ensure transparency in the process and deliveries
- Good understanding of product and marketing objectives and ability to translate the same in all communication channels
- Implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative game development environment
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your specific contributions and ROI.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.