Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:612 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
ARM - Wholesale Banking SME (4-10 yrs)
- Will have the primary responsibility of doing Credit & Financial analysis and submission of CAMs for new clients or transactions to Risk for approval.
- Will be responsible for Annual renewal / quarterly financial memos for clients in his/their portfolio.
- Keep track of any impact of post significant events: e.g. stock price movement, Rupee depreciation.
Setting up an early warning system :
- Analysts will monitor covenants and other metrics on an ongoing basis and submit report to the RM/Risk.
- Monitor key client submissions and highlight to management on potential delays in: stock statements, valuation of any security as applicable, insurance statements, security creation lags.
- Track external credit ratings and update management on change of ratings.
- Filter any regulatory changes/announcements/guidelines and extract those that are most relevant for business - to highlight to Business Team on monthly basis.
Portfolio Management :
- Quarterly/yearly portfolio review - focused on trends that may impact credit quality.
- Stress Test on the portfolio, in line with emerging regulatory expectations.
- Monitor for early warning signs and highlight any potential issues to management.
- Responsible to manage internal and external audits, and ensuring full preparedness for any audits.
- Build and leverage the sectoral experience for getting approvals across different players in same sector.
- Collaborate with the various internal stakeholders particularly in Risk, Products, Legal & Compliance.
- Meet Clients on a regular basis.
Client Servicing and Documentation:
- Service the clients requirements, manage the disbursements, ensure better utilization of the credit facilities.
- Documentation of various credit facilities including negotiations with clients in order to maintain prescribed standards.
- Support the RM in maintaining effective client relationships to service client needs on corporate banking and other products.