HR Recruiter at Arizton Advisory And Intelligence
Views:141 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence - Senior Research Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Duties and Responsibility :
- Ability to manage, work hands-on and deliver high-quality reports (end-to-end) related to different industry.
- Efficiently manage a team of 2 analysts
- Work on various aspects of market analysis including epidemiology, competitor analysis, disease treatment patterns, market assessment, market sizing & segmentations, forecasting etc.
- Prepare in-depth analysis, offering insights to support key business decisions to clients.
- Should be able to develop appropriate methodology for ad-hoc projects as per business needs and ensure quality delivery in a timely manner.
- Responsible for market research and data collection activities. Corroborate various research inputs, interpret data standpoints, develop reports and offer recommendations based on the research findings. Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to interpret data, represent findings and develop insightful research deliverables.
- Working with the client (internal/external) on both consulting/syndicated projects. Maintaining and building expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts within specific industry/ technology.
- Corroborating various research inputs and furnishing valuable industry insights