Director HR at Argenbright Group
Views:221 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Argenbright Group - Manager - US Onboarding (10-14 yrs)
US Onboarding Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set and manage Onboarding team performance and give them direction, while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations (15 to 20 members team).
- Leading a team of recruiters to ensure that overall delivery of services is within agreed KPIs and SLAs. Ensure high quality service.
- Strong people mgmt. to manage and hold team together working in night shifts and track productivity if they work remote/home due to pandemic (e.g. Indian curfews are all at night during COVID- high impact).
- Continuously strive to build a culture of high-performance.
- Facilitate effective teamwork and builds collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Ensure that overall delivery of onboarding services to AMH Group Operating companies (Unifi) meets or exceeds agreed KPIs and SLAs defined and is within a strong internal control framework.
Partner with the onshore business team to:
- Forecast and plan for the hiring in advance.
- Develop and track Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Drive process ownership in line with agreed target operating model
- Strong reporting and ability to read data and give insights
- Analyze issues that are highlighted by the OpCo managers and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all engagements with the customer are aligned, understood and that Customer needs are being documented and prioritized for action
- Act as a point of escalation for critical/complex service issues
- Engage a team which works for 7 days a week - build rotation plans within the team to ensure service delivery team is available based on the business needs.
- Create a mindset of innovation aimed at constantly challenging the norm to drive business value
- Responsible for ensuring a disciplined approach to operational excellence/performance management is in place and evolves over time.
Desired Profile of Candidate:
- Expertise in US onboarding, Knowledge of USA-geographical knowledge, time zones, a plus
- Experience in working with US stakeholders and should have engaged with US candidates
- Experience of supervising global teams in the past and ideally worked in an operations environment to deliver high quality outcomes and results.
- Result oriented, with high level of motivation for self-growth, along with the drive for growing team members
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients of all levels and with fellow project team members
- Strong sense of Ownership
- Creative ideas on social media, sourcing, refreshing pipelines, nurturing campaigns
- Understands Talent acquisition tools and technologies
- Knowledge on market trends on sourcing n screening techniques.
- Volume hiring experience is a plus
- Prefer candidates with good knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Prefer candidates with experience working with various job boards (Dice, Career builder, Monster).
Must be able to work in US Shifts EST (6:00 PM TO 3:00 AM), Rotational Offs, Work from Office.
- Argenbright Group have a legacy of 40 + years of world class operations with $1 billion+ revenue and 30000+ employees and based out of Atlanta, USA.
- Argenbright group is now open in India and looking for smart, skilled, and motivated people to hire for our capability centre in Gurgaon.
- We provide Shared services in HR, Finance, Accounting, Risk, Technology, Automation, Core Operations and other domain to operating companies under the Argenbright Group, both current and future acquisitions.